With the addition of 340 Orphans in 2014. Currently 528 Orphans accommodate in Aghosh Home.
Currently Alkhidmat support 6,009 orphans through its Orphans Family Support program.
Alkhidmat run 08 AGHOSH Homes with 4 new AGHOSH in Murree, Gujranwala, Karachi and Dir Lower.
Transforming the abandoned orphan children into an asset of the society and humanity at large.
Providing the orphans with a home, love, happiness, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual nourishment, quality education and transforming them into future leaders.
In order to rehabilitate the volunerable orphans and to transform them onto productive citizens, Alkhidmat Foundation has 8 orphanages across the country.
1- Alkhidmat Aghosh Attock accommodates 200
2- Alkhidmat Aghosh Rawalakot accommodates 55
3- Alkhidmat Aghosh Peshawar accommodates 100
4- Alkhidmat Aghosh Bagh accommodates 55
5- Alkhidmat Aghosh Rawalpindi accommodates 55
6- Alkhidmat Aghosh Mansehra accommodates 100
7- Alkhidmat Aghosh Sheikhupura accommodates 50
8- Alkhidmat Aghosh Islamabad (Girls) accommodates 20
Total Strength 635
- Gigantic capacious buildings for accommodation of orphans.
- Congenial atmosphere for ideological and moral grooming.
- Unmatchable boarding & lodging facilities.
- Provision of Central Heating System in dormitories.
- Intellectual and educational patronage by the highly educated and dedicated supervisory staff.
- Periodical medical checkups by panels of specialists.
- Consistent personality building activities.
- Regular extra coaching classes for weak students.
- Indoor and outdoor game facilities at adjacent huge ground.
- A computer lab to promote computer literacy.
- Matric level education at adjoining Hira Model Public School.
- Annual recreational and educational tours.
- Provision of Fire Fighting System in the living area.
- Installation of CCTV in each room
- Sufficient number of rooms to accommodate children.
- Administrator Officer
- Accounts Office.
- Warden Rooms
- Guest Room
- Dining Hall
- Library & Computer Lab
- Supporting Staff Room
- Open Area for games & future expansion- 04 Kanals approx…
- Car Parking Area
- Indoor Games Area
- Security Guard Room
The purpose of Orphan Support Program is to provide support to the children who lost either one or both of their parents, and hence a vital source of support. Currently the Orphan Care Program is successfully run in all provinces of Pakistan including Azad Jamu Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, and FATA. Rs. 324 million have been disbursed through 31 clusters, which are assisting 6,009 children. Each cluster is administrated by an in-charge who, along with local community looks after the needs of the children. Alkhidmat Foundation intends to add another 1,500 orphan children to the pool.