Orphans belong to the most vulnerable group of our society especially from deprived and economically disadvantaged areas of Pakistan. A huge number of orphans: 4.2 million to be exact dwell in our country and more than half of them are deprived of their basic rights. Imagine the plight of so many little souls without the loving attention of a mother or the protective care of a father and sometimes both.
Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan has developed a well-connected network that helps to reach such vulnerable orphans before they get trapped by any non-human factor of the society. Our volunteers’ network remains active throughout the year for the noble cause of finding and securing children with no family support.
Aghosh Alkhidmat works for such orphans who lose their parents or paternal support in the first 14 years of their life. Aghosh works with the objectives of providing a better educational environment and residential facilities for free to the vulnerable orphan children in Pakistan. It also equips them with the highest degree of self-confidence through mentoring and counseling by professionals. This vests a solid determination in their selves to attain the best future for them and serve the beloved country.
In order to rehabilitate the volunerable orphans and to transform them onto productive citizens, Alkhidmat Foundation has 10 orphanages across the country.
1- Aghosh Alkhidmat Attock
2- Aghosh Alkhidmat Rawalakot
3- Aghosh Alkhidmat Peshawar
4- Aghosh Alkhidmat Bagh
5- Aghosh Alkhidmat Rawalpindi
6- Aghosh Alkhidmat Mansehra
7- Aghosh Alkhidmat Sheikhupura
8- Aghosh Alkhidmat Islamabad (Girls)
9- Aghosh Alkhidmat Gujranwala
10- Aghosh Alkhidmat D.I.Khan
Disclaimer: The orphan children residing at Aghosh Homes managed by Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan are sponsored by one-to-many donors.
Salient Features (Aghosh Homes)
- Gigantic capacious buildings for accommodation of orphans.
- Congenial atmosphere for ideological and moral grooming.
- Unmatchable boarding & lodging facilities.
- Provision of Central Heating System in dormitories.
- Intellectual and educational patronage by the highly educated and dedicated supervisory staff.
- Periodical medical checkups by panels of specialists.
- Consistent personality building activities.
- Regular extra coaching classes for weak students.
- Indoor and outdoor game facilities at adjacent huge ground.
- A computer lab to promote computer literacy.
- Matric level education at adjoining Hira Model Public School.
- Annual recreational and educational tours.
- Provision of Fire Fighting System in the living area.
- Installation of CCTV in each room
Infrastructure (Aghosh Homes)
- Sufficient number of rooms to accommodate children.
- Administrator Officer
- Accounts Office.
- Warden Rooms
- Guest Room
- Kitchen, Tandoor & Dining Hall
- Library & Computer Lab
- Supporting Staff Room
- Open Area for games & future expansion- 04 Kanals approx…
- Car Parking Area
- Indoor Games Area
- Security Guard Room
- See more at: http://al-khidmatfoundation.org/ocp/#toggle-id-1
Orphan Family Support Program
The purpose of Orphan Support Program is to provide support to the children who lost either one or both of their parents –and hence also lost a vital source of support– at their own homes. Currently the Orphan Care Program is successfully run in all provinces of Pakistan as well as Azad Jammu Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan and FATA. Each cluster is administrated by an in-charge who, along with local community looks after the needs of the children.