Peshawar : Alkhidmat Foundation Peshawar arranged a Fundraising Conference in Peshawar. Renowned Columnist Orya Maqbool Jan and President of Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Mr Abdus Shakoor were chief guests. , Mr Khaild Waqas warmly welcome the guests. The President of Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Mr. Abdus Shakoor spoke about the aim of Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan. The participants donated Rs. 50 million for Orphans and other Alkhidmat welfare activities.
Lahore: The annual “Street Children Convocation” of Alrkhidmat Child Protection Centers was held At Alhamara Hall, Lahore where the street children from all over the Punjab gathered and displayed tremendous performances. More then 300 Education Kits were also distributed among the street children on the occasion. Provincial Minister Punjab Mian Mujtuba Shuja ur Rehaman, Akhuwat Director Dr. Amjad Saqib, AKFP President Abdus Shakoor, SP City District Lahore Maher Saeed Akhtar, Khawaja Hassan, Dr. Munir Ahmed and Zikrulah Mujahid were the guests of honour at the event.
Malakand: Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Malakand chapter arranged a donor conference to raise funds as part of 2018 Fundraising Campaign. A large number of locals and AKFP volunteers participated in the event. Funds over PKR 9.1 million worth were raised on the occasion. The funds will be used for sponsorship of orphan children under Alkhidmat Orphan Care Program.
Lower Dir: Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Lower Dir chapter arranged a donor conference to raise funds as part of 2018 Fundraising Campaign. A large number of locals and AKFP volunteers participated in the event. Funds over PKR 11.2 million worth were raised on the occasion. The funds will be used for sponsorship of orphan children under Alkhidmat Orphan Care Program.
Islamabad: Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Azad Jammu and Kashmir chapter arranged a donor conference in Islamabad. A large number of locals and AKFP volunteers participated in the event. Funds over PKR 5.1 million worth were raised on the occasion. The funds will be used for sponsorship of orphan children under Alkhidmat Orphan Care Program.
Islamabad: Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan and Riphah International University jointly organized a seminar titled “Climate Change: Water Scarcity, Challenges and its Solutions” in Islamabad. Special Assistant to PM on Revenue Haroon Akhter Khan and Senator Asad Ashraf were leading speakers on the seminar, while AKFP Senior Vice President Syed Ihsanullah Waqas and Dr. Rashid Aftab of Riphah Institute of Policy Studies also addressed the participants.
Apart from discussing the overall situation of global climate change and growing water shortage in Pakistan, the audience were also brief about Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan’s Clean Water program and its projects across the country to provide healthy drinking water.
Lahore: Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan on Thursday took out rallies, arranged seminars and awareness walks, and distributed clean drinking water across Pakistan to mark the World Water Day and highlight the significance of clean and healthy drinking water. Currently more than 1.4 million benefit from AKFP’s water projects installed in different parts of Pakistan particularly the areas facing water shortage.
Some of the highlights from World Water Day activities are:
- Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Peshawar chapter arranged an awareness walk in front of Peshawar Press Club to mark #WorldWaterDay.
- Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Women Wing (Trust) arranged a seminar to highlight the importance of clean drinking water with reference to #WorldWaterDay2018 at Alkhidmat Bethek School. Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Punjab chapter also distributed clean drinking water among the participants.
- Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Karachi chapter organized a seminar at Karachi University to highlight the growing problem of clean drinking water in Pakistan.
- Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Women Wing (Trust) arranged activities in connection to #WorldWaterDay to sensitise the children about growing problem of clean drinking water in major cities of Pakistan.
- Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Lahore chapter arranged an awareness walk to highlight the importance of clean water to mark #WorldWaterDay.
- On the occasion of #WorldWaterDay, Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Hafizabad chapter arranged an awareness walk carrying placards highlighting the significance of water.
- To mark #WorldWaterDay, Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Sargodha chapter arranged clean water awareness stall.
- A ceremony with reference to #WorldWaterDay was arranged under the banner of AKFP Gilgit Baltistan chapter.
- Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan AJK chapter arranged #WorldWaterDaySeminar at Mirpur Press Club. A large number of students, teachers and Alkhidmat Volunteers attended the seminar.
- Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Punjab chapter held clean water awareness walk at Wahdat Road, Lahore with the collaboration of Mansoora Model High School to mark #WorldWaterDay. Jahangeer Esar, Assistant General Secretory Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Central Punjab chapter, and Athar Ali Peertzada, GM Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Punjab chapter, led the walk.
- Students arranged an awareness walk from Mirpur University to Mirpur Press Club to celebrate #WorldWaterDay under the banner of Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan AJK chapter.
Karachi: Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan’s Media and Marketing department arranged “Mass Media in Non-profits” workshop for its regional office barriers (Karachi, Sindh, Quetta and Makran) related to media relations and event management in Karachi. The workshop was presided over by AKFP General Manager Media and Marketing Muhammad Umair Idrees.
During the workshop, Kashif Hafeez, CEO of PULSE, briefed the participants about utilities of social media networks and websites tools to enhance outreach and fundraising capabilities of NGOs. CEO Raah TV Salman Sheikh explained how the process media productions can be executed in an effective manner by the non-profit organizations and what important steps should be taken while producing documentaries, case studies or advertisements.
Muhammad Umar Idrees, GM MMD, went on to highlight the significance of creative artwork for making promotional and informational material of the NGOs. He informed the audience how AKFP was trying to implement the same theme of artwork to synchronise the public campaign over the past many years.
In the last session of the workshop, Dr. Usama Shafique, Assistant Professor Karachi University, apprised the participants about significance of media relations and public relations. He stressed that an NGO must maintain very close ties with local and top media persons to effectively execute its projects and attain a good public image. AKFP Senior Manager Resource Management Khubaib Bilal also briefed the audience about planning and execution of fundraising-related events and other gatherings.
Multan: Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan has distributed interest free loans among as many as 102 small traders in Multan. A total of PKR 2,500,000 were distributed on the occasion. AKFP Punjab chapter President Rao Muhammad Zafar, Asif Mahmood Akhwani and Representatives of AKFP Multan chapter handed over the cheques among the traders.
Islamabad: Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan celebrated World NGO’s Day at Capital University and Science and Technology (CUST) and arranged stalls to exhibit its humanitarian relief projects. Portuguese Ambassador to Pakistan João Sabido Costa was chief guest while AKFP Secretary General Muhammad Mushtaq Ahmad Mangat was also present on the occasion. CUST Officials, students, volunteers and representatives of other NGOs also attended the event.
3km Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
+92-42-3595 7260 +92-42-3595 7261 +92 304 111 4 222 email@example.com