Peshawar : Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan chapter Dir Lower has completed a project of Alkhidmat Clean Water program at Bagh Paygul, Lower Dir. A large number citizens will take benefit from it. Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan keep struggling to provide clean water across Pakistan.
Peshawar : Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan chapter Dir Lower has completed a project of Alkhidmat Clean Water program. A large number citizens will take benefit from it. Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan keep struggling to provide clean water across Pakistan.
Karachi: The delegation of Japan #Government visits Alkhidmat Foundation water filtration plants established at different places in Karachi.
Sindh: Dr. Mushtaq Mangat visit water filter plants in civil hospital hyderabad.
More than 10000 people get clean water every day.
Islamabad: Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan and Riphah International University jointly organized a seminar titled “Climate Change: Water Scarcity, Challenges and its Solutions” in Islamabad. Special Assistant to PM on Revenue Haroon Akhter Khan and Senator Asad Ashraf were leading speakers on the seminar, while AKFP Senior Vice President Syed Ihsanullah Waqas and Dr. Rashid Aftab of Riphah Institute of Policy Studies also addressed the participants.
Apart from discussing the overall situation of global climate change and growing water shortage in Pakistan, the audience were also brief about Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan’s Clean Water program and its projects across the country to provide healthy drinking water.
Lahore: Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan on Thursday took out rallies, arranged seminars and awareness walks, and distributed clean drinking water across Pakistan to mark the World Water Day and highlight the significance of clean and healthy drinking water. Currently more than 1.4 million benefit from AKFP’s water projects installed in different parts of Pakistan particularly the areas facing water shortage.
Some of the highlights from World Water Day activities are:
- Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Peshawar chapter arranged an awareness walk in front of Peshawar Press Club to mark #WorldWaterDay.
- Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Women Wing (Trust) arranged a seminar to highlight the importance of clean drinking water with reference to #WorldWaterDay2018 at Alkhidmat Bethek School. Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Punjab chapter also distributed clean drinking water among the participants.
- Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Karachi chapter organized a seminar at Karachi University to highlight the growing problem of clean drinking water in Pakistan.
- Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Women Wing (Trust) arranged activities in connection to #WorldWaterDay to sensitise the children about growing problem of clean drinking water in major cities of Pakistan.
- Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Lahore chapter arranged an awareness walk to highlight the importance of clean water to mark #WorldWaterDay.
- On the occasion of #WorldWaterDay, Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Hafizabad chapter arranged an awareness walk carrying placards highlighting the significance of water.
- To mark #WorldWaterDay, Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Sargodha chapter arranged clean water awareness stall.
- A ceremony with reference to #WorldWaterDay was arranged under the banner of AKFP Gilgit Baltistan chapter.
- Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan AJK chapter arranged #WorldWaterDaySeminar at Mirpur Press Club. A large number of students, teachers and Alkhidmat Volunteers attended the seminar.
- Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Punjab chapter held clean water awareness walk at Wahdat Road, Lahore with the collaboration of Mansoora Model High School to mark #WorldWaterDay. Jahangeer Esar, Assistant General Secretory Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Central Punjab chapter, and Athar Ali Peertzada, GM Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan Punjab chapter, led the walk.
- Students arranged an awareness walk from Mirpur University to Mirpur Press Club to celebrate #WorldWaterDay under the banner of Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan AJK chapter.
The Secretary General Al Khidmat Foundation Pakistan Dr. M. Mushtaq Ahmed Mangat and General Manager Programs Sufyan Khan attended a groundbreaking ceremony of a new Solar submersible pump in Thar. Where people has to bring water from miles away. This project is donated by late Abdul Shakoor’s family from Karachi.
Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan installed a water pump in a village in District Dir Lower.
Alkhidmat Foundation setup a Water Well in Loi Mamond, Bajur Agency, FATA. The project was done under Clean Water Program of AKFP and got completed with generous donation from Lt. Colonel Mr. Fahim-ud-Din. About 200 people will be beneficiaries of this project.
Faisalabad: Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan is set to inaugurate newly installed five mega water filtration plants in Faisalabad on May 22. Japanese ambassador to Pakistan, His Excellency Takashi Kurai, will be chief guest while AKFP Vice President Syed Ihsanullah Waqas will also be present at the inauguration ceremony. The plants have been installed in collaboration with Government of Japan at the cost of Rs.8.5 million. The water filtration plants are expected to benefit more than 25,000 people on daily basis.
It may also be noted here that Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan is currently running 6,434 projects under its Clean Water program across the country. Over 1.4 million people are benefited from these water projects every day.
3km Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
+92-42-3595 7260 +92-42-3595 7261 +92 304 111 4 222 0800 44 44 8 email@example.com