Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan is currently looking for serious and committed individuals for appointment on following posts
Administrator (Aghosh Dera Ismail Khan)
Title: Administrator (Aghosh Dera Ismail Khan)
Qualification: Masters or Equivalent
Experience: 03 Year’s
Salary: Rs. 25,000 – 40,000
Age: 30-55 Years
Marital Status: Married & Mature
- 1. Managerial
- 2. Office Management
- 3. Communication Skills
- 4. IT Skills
- 5. Problem Solving
- i. To ensure smooth working of all functions of Aghosh.
- ii. To ensure proper office administration and confidence to exercise full control.
- iii. To ensure promulgation of a written daily routine and strict following of timings.
- iv. To take strict security measures and ensure that persons on duty are only allowed entering the premises of Aghosh.
- v. To ensure that only authorized or scheduled Visits allowed by Directorate/ AKFP are allowed to visit the premises. No un-authorized person is allowed to go to children living area.
- vi. To ensure admission and withdrawal of children as per laid down procedures.
- vii. To ensure efficient record keeping of all children.
- viii. To ensure High Quality Care and maintenance of Discipline at Aghosh.
- ix. To ensure provision of good quality food to the children.
- x. To assist Program Manager Aghosh Homes to plan and develop SOPs for AGHOSH.
Submit your resume till March 20, 2019 by Email at email@example.com.
Head Office: Alkhidmat Complex 3-Km, Khayaban-e-Jinnah Lahore.
Phone: +92 35957260
- The Said post is only for male candidates and only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Management Reserve the right not to recruit, to change number of vacancies etc. at its discretion.
- Kindly mention the name of position in the subject of Email.
Alkhidmat Foundation Pakistan is always looking for talented and suitable candidates
Feel free to email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
or submit your application by hand at Alkhidmat Complex, 3km Khayaban-e-Jinnah, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
Tel: +92 42 3595 7260 Cell: +92 304 111 4 222